Embalmed alive

posted by Randy -

Surgery can be scary. I’ve been under about 12 times to date and I typically you don’t think about much going wrong but this story scares me. A Russian woman went for surgery, didn’t wake up because the hospital accidentally gave her embalming fluid and she passed away on the table. Our bodies are amazing at how fast they can recover from most things but this is extremely scary. Read the story HERE!

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.