Theater Problems

When I was a kid I got my head stuck way too many places. Once in a kids rocking chair and then when I was a bit older in the wrought iron railing on my parents front steps. This was more of an accident but a man got his head stuck in the power chairs at a theater and died from the injuries. Dropped phone, automatic footrest and then tragedy. Apparently he had a cardiac attack which ultimately led to his demise. Ultimately, you need to enjoy today. Read more HERE!


Content Goes Here